Learning tricks with Merle Allin of The Murder Junkies
- Murder Junkies tomorrow! They’ll get into town early tomorrow morning. I’m gonna make breakfast, and after they get showered/I do laundry/they nap, we’re gonna get lunch at a little bakery downtown that our friend owns. Ryan’s gonna tattoo Francis, and I hope I can get them to go to the Lucille Ball museum around the corner, because that would be funny as fuck. Or they’ll just chill at the house. The show is gonna be fucking rad, but I have to work the door. But at least that means I get to also be the bouncer and tell all the douchecunts we don’t like that they can’t come in. Ha!
- Lisa’s septum clicker from BVLA will also be here tomorrow AHHHH I can’t fucking wait to see it! Its a Boston Tiger with amethyst and diamonds <3__<3 heart eyes for days! I’m sure I’ll post a picture once it arrives.
- My BFF is scheduled for her c-section on Friday. She’s having twin girls! I can’t wait to see them, even though all babies really look the same, kinda like potatoes. She lives in Philly so I plan on visiting her in the fall.
- Mid-June I’ll be in NYC for a tattoo convention on Long Island. I’ve never been to NYC! Ryan is also picking up a pickled punk from Ryan Cohn. That means we get to go to his apartment, which Ryan says is fucking rad! Hopefully I can also meet up with Brian Decker to get some work done on my ear that I’ve been planning for a while.
- Then, I’ll be flying from NYC to Vegas for the APP conference! I fucking hate Vegas but the conference is always amazing!! I still haven’t chosen my classes.. I really need to get on that. And I get to see all my piercer friends who I only get to see once or twice a year! And I’m sure I’ll meet some new ones, too! Oh and I get to buy pretty new jewelry, both for myself and for the shop, and check out what’s new. And my old boss is coming with the new piercer, so I’ll get to see her! I miss her. I’m not big on going out but I’m sure I’ll go out with her at least once.
Just so you guys know, my life is awesome <3
mayan dental modification!!!
In 1731, King Frederick I of Sweden gave a lion he had killed to a taxidermist who had never seen a lion before, and this was the result
really great choice, i see no problem
Life would be better if lions really looked like this.
My lord and savior of filth.